The Kelly Law Firm, L.L.C.
13430 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 106
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Bankruptcy Lawyers in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona (AZ) helping with Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
The business world is run on two factors: time and money. Many companies put extreme efforts into saving both. So when debtors don’t pay up or businesses come under fire in litigation, protracted legal disputes can cost businesses more time and money than they would like. Unfortunately, many companies wait until the litigation phase to hire an attorney. Getting a business attorney as soon as possible could have saved them the time and money they so highly value.
The Kelly Law Firm, L.L.C., located in Scottsdale, Arizona, understands that time is money for businesses. That’s why the lawyers of our firm are dedicated to providing quality legal counsel to businesses at any point and in any area of business law, from business formation to contract litigation. Getting a business attorney involved early in the process can minimize the need for expensive legal counsel down the road.
- Depakote Lawsuits
- Useful Information about Depakote
- DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuits
- The Depuy Recall
- Internet Sweepstakes
- Operation in our sites - Legalities
- Consequences of filing a false DMCA Takedown Request
- How to protect your business against internet defamation
- Crucial elements of a Terms of Service Agreement
- ISP Liability for Internet Defamation
- Terms of Service: Why your website needs them
- Domain Name Squatting and Deceptive Practices
- Penny Auctions: Legalities and Realities
- Internet Privacy Laws: New Privacy Legislation and the "Do Not Track" List
- Privacy Policies: Why does your website need one?
- How does the FTC affect online business?
- Policies and Procedures for your Online Business
- Putting your business online? Untangle the legal web first
- Copyright Law: Protecting your Intellectual Property Investment
- 24/7 Software: Software as a Service and privacy concerns
- Software as a Service (SaaS): SaaS law and subscription agreements
- FTC Compliance Guidelines concerning Blogging and Affiliate Marketing
- 10 Things every Internet Marketing person should know about their business
- What is Net Neutrality?
- Section 230 of the CDA and Website Immunity
- Forming a Limited Liability Company in Arizona
- Franchises: How to choose one and why some fail
- Franchises: Breach of Contract, Franchise Agreements, and the role of the franchisee
- The Social Responsibility of Business
- The 2010 Small Business Act
- Business Fraud and Internet Fraud
- What to know when starting a new business
- How does Chapter 11 Bankruptcy affect Intellectual Property?
- Pre-Bankruptcy Planning
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and LLC Bankruptcy issues
- Protecting creditor rights during a debtor bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy in a Nutshell
- Home Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy, and HAMP