Joseph M. Flanders
15050 Cedar Ave. Ste. 116 #332
Apple Valley, MN 55124
A Dakota County, MN lawyer with offices centrally located in Apple Valley, MN. The firm services all of the Minneapolis metro area. Practice areas include: family law, divorce, estate planning, and probate.
Attorney Joseph M. Flanders graduated from the University of North Dakota School of law “with distinction.” His practice focuses on family law, divorce, estate planning, probate, and small businesses. He represents family law clients with zeal and passion.
- Juris Doctorate Degree, with distinction, University of North Dakota School of Law
- B.A. in English, University of Iowa
- Minnesota Family Law,
- Indiana Family Law
- Sole Proprietor, Indiana, 2011
- Associate Attorney, Thorne Grodnik LLP (Indiana)
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar
- Member of the Indiana State Bar
- Member of the Federal District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Member of the Elkhart Noon Kiwanis
- Notre Dame Journal of College and University Law
- University of Georgia Education Law Consortium
- University of North Dakota Law Review
- Landlord Tenant Law Update, Indiana CLE 2010.