870 Market St., Suite 574
San Francisco, CA 94102
Elite criminal and white collar regulatory defense attorney with top-notch experience & credentials serving San Francisco and the greater Bay Area.
I provide nuanced trial-focused representation of individuals and companies across a wide range of criminal and regulatory matters, from white collar crimes such as embezzlement and bribery, to complex drug trafficking cases involving Title III wiretaps, and from ITAR trade controls on defense services and FCPA investigations to homicide and assaults.
Key experience includes:
– Federal prosecutor (Assistant United States Attorney)
– Stanford Law School honor graduate (top 10%)
– Federal judicial clerk, U.S. District Court
– In-house counsel for Blackwater Worldwide
– Army paratrooper and intelligence officer