130 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing superior legal services and counsel to our clients with the highest standards of professional responsibility and business ethics. Practicing in Rochester NY provides us with the ability to compete on price without compromising the value or zealousness of our legal representation. In fact our flexible and innovative fee structures are part of the value we offer our clients.
Mr. Katzen, one of two co-founders of Lacy Katzen LLP, started this law firm in 1950. His vision was to create a regional, full service firm that represented each client with unmatched advocacy. The firm evolved to approximately 90 persons today.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Mr. Katzen has been a member of the following organizations:
* Monroe County Bar Association Trustee (1968-1969)
* New York State Bar Association
* American Bar Association
* Monroe County Trial Lawyers Association President (1965-1966)
* The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
* New York State Trial Lawyers Association
* City of Rochester Planning Commission (1966-1968)
Mr. Katzen bikes to work everyday for 9 months of the year. To the young Yankee fans of today, it is interesting to note that Mr. Katzen saw Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig play baseball at the Yankee Stadium in 1927.