We are one of the most continually highest rated personal injury law firms in Orange County, California. Our office has been representing victims for over 10 years and has unmatched quality of service.
The Grande Law Firm is a boutique law firm located in the quiet community of Torrance, California that focuses on the practice areas of Bankruptcy, Family Law and Criminal Defense. The firm currently consists of one senior partner, Cynthia Grande Esq., a proud law school graduate of University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law. Cynthia grew up locally in San Pedro, and attended San Pedro high school. With the desire to obtain a premier education and having close familial ties to California, Cynthia attended and graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in Psychology in 2006. Cynthia has been practicing law for the past four years and has gained significant experience in her three dedicated practice areas of Bankruptcy, Family Law and Criminal Defense. She specializes in Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy filings, domestic violence cases, restraining orders and DUI defense.
Our Los Angeles business litigation attorney helps with Trademark Infringement Litigation, Trade Secrets, Unfair competition by competitor, Protecting intellectual property, Copyright infringement, Breach of contract, Contract disputes & more.
Located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, Ure Law Firm provides legal services aimed at getting clients a fresh start in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases.
Since 1872 we have been providing San Francisco legal professionals with networking and pro bono opportunities in order to better serve our community.
- New Mexico Motorcycle Injury Lawyers – Ensuring Compensation You Deserve
- New Jersey Asset Protection Lawyer – Don’t See Your Assets Go Off In a Smoke
- Don’t Buy Property without a Review from Contra Costa Real Estate Lawyers
- Court Reporting Firms Provide Key Services for Legal Proceedings
- NJ Guardianship Law – What If You Became Incapacitated?
- Expanding Medicaid Coverage - How to Apply For Medicaid in NJ
- Alternatives to Expensive Divorce Settlements
- Avoid Bad Deals - Use a San Jose Contracts Attorney for Contract Review
- Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer – Ensuring Your Rights Not Denied
- Simi Valley DWI Lawyer – Ensuring Least Embarrassment
- San Francisco Accident Lawyer – Helping to Reduce Some Pain
- Defense Base Act Law – Valuing the Services of Foreign Workers Providing Security to the United States
- Oakland Car Attorney – Ensuring Just Compensation
- Walnut Creek Wrongful Death Lawyer – Mitigating Pain of Losing a Loved One
- Brooklyn Criminal Lawyers – Protecting Your Rights
Juan J. Dominguez, APLC is a personal injury law firm located in Los Angeles, California. The law firm mainly represents injured clients throughout all of Southern California who have been involved in all sorts of personal injury accidents, including workplace accidents, slip and falls, automobile, bus and motorcycle accidents, and other serious injuries.
Our Los Angeles employment lawyers know that many California labor and employment issues arise from discrimination, harassment, wage and overtime claims, wrongful termination, pregnancy leave or Family Medical and Leave Act (FMLA).
Aeschleman Law is a skilled divorce and family law firm in San Jose, California that prides itself on working closely with clients.
San Diego injury lawyer’s practice areas include car accidents, bike accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, RV accidents, spinal cord injury, brain injury, maritime law, drug litigation, dog bites, products liability & premises liability.
Howard Alan Kitay and his team help San Diego accident victims recover from their injuries. When dealing with insurance companies, having an experienced attorney in your corner can greatly improve your chances of being offered a fair and just settlement. Otherwise, you may be paying for costly rehabilitation and hospital bills yourself.