At The Taylor Law Office, P.A., we take time to listen to each client to develop an individualized approach to their case. Each case is unique, just like every client is unique. We understand that some cases require aggressive advocacy and other cases require an amicable resolution. While settlement is appropriate in many cases, we are ready to resolve your family law matter in the courtroom when necessary.
William Dorsey is a Jacksonville based attorney who specializes in a large spectrum of law, including Family, Criminal and Personal Injury law.
- Personal Injury: Value of My Case?
- Invalid Prenups
- How a Store Injury Claim Works
- Money Matters are a Common Fear of a Lot of People During a Divorce
- How Your Divorce may Affect Your Taxes
- Timesharing and Visitation for Jacksonville, Florida Military
- What is a DIY Divorce?
- How to Make Custody Battles a little bit easier for your Child
- Can Child Support Affect my Taxes?
- When Do the Courts look to the Children for Who they want to live with?
- The Top Ways to Find Hidden Income in a Divorce
- How Long can a Divorce Take
Estate planning and probate lawyer practicing in Jacksonville, Florida. Other practice areas include real estate closings, elder law, and VA pension benefits.