This firm handles claims for personal injury. There are 7 locations in North Carolina to serve you, with experienced professionals.
Fabrice Saint-Elie & Associates, P.C. is a firm dedicated to making sure that everyone who steps into our offices gets the best legal representation possible, no matter what.
As President and CEO of our firm, Fabrice C. Saint-Elie, Esq. merges his business marketing background with a firm grasp of the law to create a viable legal practice, thereby bringing many unique and interesting things to the table. He is an honors graduate of the Florida Coastal School of Law and a proud member of the Georgia Bar Association. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Fabrice has studied at international law at the University D’Auvergne in Clermont Ferrand, France and has served in the House of Representatives under Civil Rights Icon Congressman John Lewis. These experiences in advocacy have proven to be invaluable in his practice of law.
The personal injury and accident attorneys at Brent Adams & Associates have represented injured people in Raleigh, Fayetteville and Dunn for more than 32 years.
Aggressive DWI Defense Attorney
Paul’s practice is primarily dedicated to defending clients charged with DWI and DUI in the Circuit and District Courts of Washington and Madison County, Arkansas.
His office is located in the historic Fulbright building immediately behind the Washington County Courthouse in Downtown Fayetteville.
Our firm is dedicated to providing you with quality estate planning resources, so you can become familiar with all of the existing options. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing such an important issue concerning both you and your family. We want to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family’s future.
If you have a well-drafted estate plan in place, you’ll ensure that your estate passes to whom you want, when you want, and is carried out in the manner you’ve chosen. You can rest assured that your family won’t have to endure the public process and costly matter of probate. The government won’t be able to take what you’ve spent a lifetime building. But you need to be aware of the many options that exist in estate planning—and you must choose your attorney wisely.
That is why Deborah Sexton Law Office, PA offers this wealth of free information. Read our Estate Planning articles, and if you are interested in an Estate Planning Seminar let us know and we can develop one specifically for your group. We want you to feel confident about the choices you make—let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
- Avoid Conflict with These Five Essential Estate Planning Documents
- What to Ask When Talking to Aging Parents
- Major Errors in Estate Planning
- The Intentionally Defective Trust and Your Family Business
- Crafting an Estate Plan When You Have a Troubled Child
- Two Problems with Creating Your Own Power of Attorney
- Expanding Medicaid Will Be a Cheap Choice for States
- Inheritance Planning and the Divorce of a Child
- For the First Time the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Works to Provide Eldercare Statistics
- Understanding the Probate Notice to File a Claim
- Give Yourself an Easier Time of Making a Will
- Deceased Family Members, Debts, and Creditors: 3 Common Questions
- Do-It-Yourself Estate Planning Should be Avoided for 3 Reasons
- Changing Testamentary Trust Terms
- Choosing Where to Die
- Estate Plan Considerations for Those Who Are Expecting
- Protecting Your Assets from Expanding Nursing Home Costs
- Estate Planning and Former Spouse Beneficiaries
- Co-Ownership of Property and Avoiding Probate – 3 Questions
- 3 Tips for Vacation Planning and Your Estate Plan
- Study: For the Elderly, Staying Connected Is Staying Healthy
- Kinkade Estate Battle Could Last a Year or More
- Estate Planning for Couples
- 3 LGBT Retirement Issues
- Using a Letter of Instruction In Your Estate Plan
- Identity Thieves Targeting the Elderly
- The (Almost) Secret Veteran's Pension: Aid and Assistance
- What To Do If Your Dad Is Pursued by a Gold Digger
- Your Parents May Favor a Charity Over You
- 3 Financial Questions about Life-Threatening Illnesses
- Medicaid Planning and Filial Responsibility Laws
- Seniors Have Increasing Amount of Debt
Most people who face criminal charges are not career criminals. Most people who are injured in an accident have never sued anyone before. Most people do not hire an attorney until they have a legal problem. If you are like most people, you want an experienced attorney who can not only help you solve your legal problem, but also someone who will explain the process to you and take away some of the fear.
At The Law Office of Jennifer Blue, PLLC, we handle a broad range of family law and criminal matters for clients throughout the area, including enlisted personnel stationed at Fort Bragg or Pope Air Force Base. A former Assistant District Attorney and defense attorney, Jennifer Blue has considerable trial experience, prosecuting and defending thousands of criminal cases.
West Georgia Trial Practice dedicated to Divorce & Family Law, Personal Injury, DUI and other Misdemeanors that will affect employment & earnings, and general litigation matters.