Wasdin Law Office represents individuals and small business in a variety of matters, including transactional matters (e.g., contract negotiation and preparation), corporate law (e.g., business formation), mortgage and lending law (e.g., drafting private lending documentation), foreclosure defense (e.g., challenging Notices of Default, Notices of Foreclosure Sale and other foreclosure documentation) and litigation. Wasdin Law Office was founded by Peter T. Wasdin in 2012 and currently has an office in Los Angeles, California. An office in Jacksonville, Florida is expected around the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013.
William Dorsey is a Jacksonville based attorney who specializes in a large spectrum of law, including Family, Criminal and Personal Injury law.
- Personal Injury: Value of My Case?
- Invalid Prenups
- How a Store Injury Claim Works
- Money Matters are a Common Fear of a Lot of People During a Divorce
- How Your Divorce may Affect Your Taxes
- Timesharing and Visitation for Jacksonville, Florida Military
- What is a DIY Divorce?
- How to Make Custody Battles a little bit easier for your Child
- Can Child Support Affect my Taxes?
- When Do the Courts look to the Children for Who they want to live with?
- The Top Ways to Find Hidden Income in a Divorce
- How Long can a Divorce Take