For over thirty-five years, the lawyers at the Cochran Firm Wisconsin, formerly the Techmeier Law Firm,have worked aggressively and tirelessly to get our clients the compensation they deserve. As one of Wisconsin’s most recognized personal injury law firms, we have focused on providing victims and their families the legal guidance and representation they need during difficult times. Call 1-800-INJURED for a free case evaluation. There is no fee unless you win.
Good Lawyers Who Help People
Proven, affordable & compassionate bankruptcy lawyer serving Milwaukee area.
Lombardo Law Office is committed to providing each of our clients individual attention and the most affordable Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy services in Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Michael is a licensed attorney in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota who founded the Virtual Attorney to bring estate planning and business law into the 21st century. Through the use of technology and the internet he offers modern convenience to families, professionals, small businesses and entrepreneurs. Michael believes that everyone deserves access to a lawyer who is responsive and dependable; knowledgeable and friendly, and that is what the Virtual Attorney continually strives to be.
The goal at The Virtual Attorney is to use the latest technology to provide clients with a secure, convenient and accessible means to plan for their business or plan for their family’s estate. With the Virtual Attorney you’ll come to realize that what you need in a lawyer and what you want in a lawyer don’t have to be different.
Enochs Law Firm, LLC is an employment and labor law boutique firm servicing the Milwaukee and surrounding areas in all phases of litigation. Enochs Law Firm strives to provide, effective, reliable and affordable representation that is highly goal-oriented and seeks to provide clients with the attention they and their cases deserve.
- Re-Visiting Leave as a Reasonable Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 7th Circuit Holds Light Duty is NOT a Right Employee Can Assert Under FMLA
- What is Boyton Cab Co. v. Neubeck in Unemployment Cases?
- Can My Employer Force Me to Get a Flu Shot?
- Employee Rights to Personnel File
- EEOC Plans to Heavily Attack Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace
- 7th Circuit Holds Employer's Revealing Former Employee's Migraine Problems in Reference Check Does Not Violate ADA
- Starbucks Loses Another Major Tip Pooling Case, Must Pay $14 Million
- Another FMLA Case Blown by an Employee's Facebook Page
- NLRB Releases More Guidance on At-Will Clauses in Employee Handbooks
- An Administrative Law Judge Has Denied or Reversed My Unemployment Benefits. What Can I Do Now?
- Employers: Opposing Unemployment Insurance Benefits May Amount to Retaliation!
- 10th Circuit Finds Transferring Disabled Employee to Different Geographical Location for Better Access to Medical Care is Reasonable Accommodation
- NLRB Rules Car Salesman's Facebook Posting Not Protected
At Reddin, Singer & Govin, L.L.P., we know that people make mistakes and that facing criminal charges or going through a divorce turns your entire life upside down.
With offices in downtown Milwaukee, we practice in federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our attorneys are recognized for their dedication to protecting the rights and interests of their clients.
At Reddin, Singer & Govin, L.L.P., we know that people make mistakes and that facing criminal charges or going through a divorce turns your entire life upside down. With offices in downtown Milwaukee, we practice in federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our attorneys are recognized for their dedication to protecting the rights and interests of their clients.
Our firm’s philosophy is to provide each and every one of our clients with respect and individual attention. We do not represent any corporate clients. We concentrate our representation for individuals in two areas of law: criminal defense and family law.
Bandle & Zaeske is a Southeast Wisconsin family law firm that specializes in divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, paternity, property division, and more. We serve cities and counties all around the Milwaukee area.
The Law Offices of Andrew Mishlove4425 North Port Washington Road Milwaukee, WI 53212(414) 332-3499
Web Address: http://www.wisconsin-owi.com
If your career and freedom are at stake, then you need the very best OWI DUI defense law firm. We have unmatched credentials; but we also have unmatched experience in fighting and winning these types of cases. The only board-certified drunk driving defense specialist in Wisconsin, Andrew Mishlove is known and respected throughout the United States as an expert in Wisconsin OWI cases. AVVO, an independent lawyer rating service, has rated him as the top Wisconsin OWI/DUI defense lawyer and one of the top DUI attorneys in the United States.
In July, 2011, Andrew Mishlove Andrew Mishlove was named to a seat on the governing Board of Regents of the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), the ABA-accredited College that certifies drunk driving defense specialists. He is one of only fourteen Regents in the United States. In 2011, he was even selected as an instructor on field sobriety testing and the rules of evidence at the Wisconsin Judicial Conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
He is one of only a handful of attorneys in the United States who have been selected to sit on the DUI Committee of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where he represents Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana.
Wisconsin DUI lawyer Andrew Mishlove is not only specially trained in the scientific evidence of blood, breath, and urine testing at the National College for DUI Defense, but he has spent years teaching other lawyers this highly complex and specialized field. He has even been selected to provide instruction at The Judicial College.Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WI, Milwaukee WI, US, United States4425 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee, WI, United States, Wisconsin
This post was submitted by mishlove.
Walcheske & Luzi, LLC is Wisconsin’s preeminent employment law firm.
Although based primarily in the Greater Metro Milwaukee area and the Fox Cities, Walcheske & Luzi, LLC services the entire state of Wisconsin – from Wauwatosa to Wausau, Brookfield to Black River Falls.
Representing prospective, current, and former employees in all aspects of the employment relationship, our attorneys have been recognized and commended by clients and colleagues alike for their past accomplishments, straightforward advice, practical approach, and zealous advocacy.
- The National Labor Relations Board: Not Just for Unions Anymore
- Employment Law & The Supremes: A Supreme Court Preview
- An FMLA-Eligible, Ineligible Employee?
- The Perils of Not Hiring an Employment Law Attorney: Cautionary Tales
- No-Fault Attendance Policies Can Open Potential for Fault
- 12 Divided by 4 = Option 3...What? Wait for It.
- Yay or Nay? Potential Certification Consequences under the FMLA
- Basic FMLA Responsibilities for Employers
- Quick Facts about the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Background Checks Can Lead to Liability in Wisconsin
- Proof Workplace Discrimination Can Happen to Anyone
- No Background Check Authorization, No Background Check for You!
- Background Checks and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Conviction Record Discrimination Under the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
- Arrest Record Discrimination in Wisconsin
- It's the Cola: Pepsi Settles Conviction Record Discrimination Claim
- Holier Than Though: Religious Organizations Free to Discrimination
- Holier Than Though Redux: New Case Tests Limits of Ministerial Exception to Employment Discrimination