The Hernandez Law Group Inc. is a California law firm
Aeschleman Law is a skilled divorce and family law firm in San Jose, California that prides itself on working closely with clients.
At the Shea McIntyre Law firm our experienced lawyers offer services for any of your business law, employment law, real estate law, estate planning, litigation or civil lawsuit needs.
Attorney John Yohanan is a Member of John S. Yohanan- Attorney At Law, a law firm in San Jose, CA. As a lawyer in San Jose, California, attorney Yohanan serves Santa Clara County, as well as clients throughout California.
The Burgoyne Law Group is an AV-rated counseling and litigation boutique that guides businesses and sophisticated individuals through their most challenging advertising, intellectual property, speech, trade secret, data security and commercial disputes.
The Burgoyne Law Group’s success has attracted a roster of clients that includes Internet and mobile advertisers, applications developers, investors, brand owners, online services providers, content distributors and retailers. We offer those clients a unique mix of big-firm experience and small-firm value.
The Burgoyne Law Group has particular expertise with electronic evidence and digital forensic investigations. We work with a network of top-notch forensic investigators and attorneys, enabling us to effectively represent clients throughout the United States.
Our law firm serves clients in the Campbell, CA area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance, Equity Limits Rise
- Estate Planning Is a Must for Single Parents
- When Do I Become Eligible for Social Security?
- Turn Over a New Leaf in 2013
- Tax Battle Over Rauschenberg Sculptural Combine Ends
- Dispute Ends; Hemsley Buried in El Paso
- How Long Can Probate Last? Ask Gibb Heirs
- Nursing Home Private Room Averaging Over $120,000 Annually in California
- Inheritance Planning: Evaluate Heirs Individually
- A Look at Postmortem Planning
- Keep Your Wealth in the Family
- Be Aware of Possible Nursing Home Expenses
- Social Security Going Electronic
- Who Will Care for Your Pet After Your Passing?
- Shedding Light on Unified Gift/Estate Tax
- Legal Professors: Do-It Yourself Notions Not a Viable Substitute
- Challenge to Actor's Will Demonstrates Probate Pitfall
- Scratch Below the Surface before Using Joint Accounts
- Wartime Veterans May Face Look-Back Period
- Some Observers Decry Estate Tax Rate
- Retirement is Expensive--Are You Getting Prepared?
- Keep Bills Low during Retirement
- Don't Procrastinate When Updates Become Necessary
- Will Everyone See Eye To Eye After Your Passing?
- Two People, One Exemption?
- Committed Couples
- Do You Really Want Your Estate To Be Probated?
- Act in Advance to Preserve Assets
- Medi-Cal Eligibility: Expert Guidance is Essential
- Estate Planning: Young Adults Are Not Exempt
Baum Legal 149 Commonwealth Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Web Address: http://www.baumlegal.com
A Silicon Valley law firm specializing in intellectual property and business litigationBrandon Baum has served as lead counsel in patent cases, patent licensing programs, mediations, and arbitrations, and has first-chaired numerous jury and court trials. He has litigated disputes involving such technologies as telecommunication devices (hardware and software), thin films, computer methods and software, microprocessors, smartcards, business methods, computer aided design (CAD), Java™, medical devices, cryptography and GPS devices. He also has extensive experience litigating business disputes, and has tried cases in such diverse fields as aircraft design, bankruptcy and wrongful death. An AV-rated attorney, Brandon has tried nearly 100 cases to verdict, and was an equity partner at two top Silicon Valley law firms before starting his own firm.
For the past ten years, Brandon has also served as an adjunct professor at U.C. Hastings, teaching an upper-division course in patent litigation techniques. He is a court-appointed Early Neutral Evaluator for patent cases in the Northern District of California, and a regular contributor to PLI’s Patent Law Practice Center.Patent Litigation,
Intellectual Property Law,
Business Litigation, and Trial LawyerSilicon Valley,
and East Palo Alto
If you are in a car accident, you need a car accident lawyer that will fight for you. We have collected millions for our clients. Get a Personal Injury Lawyer that knows how to WIN!
Steven Clark has represented clients in personal injury and criminal defense for over 25 years. As a former prosecutor Steven has handled thousands of cases and will provide you with personal and compassionate service at a competitive rate.
Finished my undergrad studies in Psychology at the University of California, Davis. Minored in Native American Studies.
Worked in sales as a real estate salesperson for 2 years in California as licenced Realtor buy the State of California.
Went back to school and prepared for my BAR exam and California law license through Concord Law School.
Admitted to California BAR in 2011
Member of California BAR Association
Member of San Luis Obispo local BAR Association
Member of American Bar Association ABA and Young Lawyers Division
Have a fresh outlook on the practice of law, using my 10+ years in the tech sector to provide customers with an economically efficient way of getting the best legal services for drastically less prices by using the internet to speed things up.