Sivinski & Smith provides aggressive, experienced, and effective legal representation to every person served, so they feel confident that their rights are protected, their interests are served, and their results are maximized. The attorneys of Sivinski & Smith focus their practice on serving the working women and men of Ohio and their families because they hold the firm belief that it is an honorable and noble goal of law to level the playing field and obtain victories for those who must face companies, prosecutors, or employers with large resources. The attorneys of Sivinski & Smith provide legal counsel and trial lawyer experience in a variety of areas, while focusing their practice on representing labor unions, multiemployer pension and welfare plans (ERISA plans), and people who may have experienced personal injuries, work related injury, asbestos-related diseases including mesothelioma, wrongful death, criminal charges, a DUI/OVI, family law issues, and appeals to unemployment compensation claims.
- Eligibility Criteria for obtaining EB-5 Visa and Choosing an Immigration Lawyer
- Child support. Is this possible for them to take from the bank account even if we agreed to $100 extra a month towards back pay?
- Can he get out on judicial?
- Can osha come into my metal business if I only have 5 employees?
- Minor consumption ticket, how much trouble and fines I can expect?