Enochs Law Firm, LLC is an employment and labor law boutique firm servicing the Milwaukee and surrounding areas in all phases of litigation. Enochs Law Firm strives to provide, effective, reliable and affordable representation that is highly goal-oriented and seeks to provide clients with the attention they and their cases deserve.
- Re-Visiting Leave as a Reasonable Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 7th Circuit Holds Light Duty is NOT a Right Employee Can Assert Under FMLA
- What is Boyton Cab Co. v. Neubeck in Unemployment Cases?
- Can My Employer Force Me to Get a Flu Shot?
- Employee Rights to Personnel File
- EEOC Plans to Heavily Attack Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace
- 7th Circuit Holds Employer's Revealing Former Employee's Migraine Problems in Reference Check Does Not Violate ADA
- Starbucks Loses Another Major Tip Pooling Case, Must Pay $14 Million
- Another FMLA Case Blown by an Employee's Facebook Page
- NLRB Releases More Guidance on At-Will Clauses in Employee Handbooks
- An Administrative Law Judge Has Denied or Reversed My Unemployment Benefits. What Can I Do Now?
- Employers: Opposing Unemployment Insurance Benefits May Amount to Retaliation!
- 10th Circuit Finds Transferring Disabled Employee to Different Geographical Location for Better Access to Medical Care is Reasonable Accommodation
- NLRB Rules Car Salesman's Facebook Posting Not Protected
At Reddin, Singer & Govin, L.L.P., we know that people make mistakes and that facing criminal charges or going through a divorce turns your entire life upside down.
With offices in downtown Milwaukee, we practice in federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our attorneys are recognized for their dedication to protecting the rights and interests of their clients.
At Reddin, Singer & Govin, L.L.P., we know that people make mistakes and that facing criminal charges or going through a divorce turns your entire life upside down. With offices in downtown Milwaukee, we practice in federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our attorneys are recognized for their dedication to protecting the rights and interests of their clients.
Our firm’s philosophy is to provide each and every one of our clients with respect and individual attention. We do not represent any corporate clients. We concentrate our representation for individuals in two areas of law: criminal defense and family law.
Bandle & Zaeske is a Southeast Wisconsin family law firm that specializes in divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, paternity, property division, and more. We serve cities and counties all around the Milwaukee area.
At Birdsall Law Offices, our main purpose is to defend and protect you, your rights, and your reputation. If you’ve been accused of a crime, we’ll build an effective strategic defense based on more than 20 years of experience and 130 jury trials. We defend people against every type of criminal offense, including Wisconsin drunk driving, sex crimes, drug crimes, assault and battery, and much more. Our many years of experience include both state and federal crimes, appeals, and challenges to a conviction or sentence. We encourage you to read more about our team of Wisconsin attorneys and contact us for a free consultation.
John A. Birdsall, Attorney
T.J. Perlick-Molinari, Attorney
Lew Wasserman, Of Counsel
Enochs Law Firm is a general practice law firm, with a focus on labor & employment law, criminal law, family law, estate planning and consumer law.
Enochs Law Firm500 W. Silver Spring Drive
Glendale, WI 53217414-847-6404
Web Address: http://www.themilwaukeeemploymentlawyer.com/
Enochs Law Firm, LLC is a labor & employment law boutique law firm headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin with offices in Brookfield and Downtown Milwaukee. Enochs Law Firm represents clients in various labor & employment matters including wrongful termination, pregnancy discrimination, sexual harassment, race harassment, disability discrimination, unemployment insurance appeal hearings, FMLA, unfair labor practices, noncompete agreements, wage & hour law and more. Enochs Law Firm also has minor practices in landlord-tenant, consumer and family law.
Most recently Randy has worked with Fortune 500 companies (e.g., Best Buy, Waste Management, J.P. Morgan Chase) in the Greater Milwaukee area defending in unemployment compensation claims and primarily practices in labor and employment matters and general litigation. Randy also authors the blog, “Wisconsin Employment & Labor Law Blog,” as legal journalism is a passion of his.
Enochs Law Firm is located in Glendale, WI at the Bayshore Town Center and has satellite locations in Downtown Milwaukee and Brookfield.
This post was submitted by Randy Enochs.
At Lanser Law Office, we give each bankruptcy case our undivided attention. Not all bankruptcies are the same, so there is no “cookie cutter” approach to resolving the problems. Some bankruptcies involve divorce, while others may be caused by or result in termination of a business. While you may come to us with one particular problem, we will look at the “bigger picture” in identifying the issues that require our focus.