After being in practice for several years I am proud to say I still feel the same passion for helping people as I did the day I graduated law school. I believe no matter what you are charged with, you always deserve a fair trial, and I am dedicated to ensuring all of my clients receive justice.
- Chicago divorce, After 8 years of marriage, what rights do I have?
- Recovering Wrongful Death Compensation Becomes Much Easier with the Help of a Lawyer
- Equitable Title. Am I right to dispute their finding of non-homestead property
- Seek Help of an Attorney to Get Out of Healthcare Fraud Charges
- remanded case to administrative law judge. Will he give me another hearing?