Jason Shapiro is a trial attorney of Bronx County Bar Association, and author of The Lawyers’ Guide to Personal Injury Law –a textbook that instructs other attorneys how to properly handle injury cases.
- Eligibility Criteria for obtaining EB-5 Visa and Choosing an Immigration Lawyer
- Child support. Is this possible for them to take from the bank account even if we agreed to $100 extra a month towards back pay?
- Can he get out on judicial?
- Can osha come into my metal business if I only have 5 employees?
- Minor consumption ticket, how much trouble and fines I can expect?