Robert Clayton is a partner at Taylor & ring. He has successfully represented clients in catastrophic personal injury actions in both state and federal court. His practice areas include serious personal injury, wrongful death, sexual abuse, products liability, motorcycle and motor vehicle accidents, scalding/burns, assault and battery of customers by security guards, and premises liability actions involving dangerous conditions on public and private property.
- Made the mistake of going to an illegal website. Any repercussions?
- New business, which documents do I need to operate with those machines?
- Fired under wrongful circumstances. Assistant manager has illegal drugs with him while on the clock.
- Using a Disability Attorney to Get the Social Security Disability Benefits You Deserve
- attachment of property under section 9. Will I get my property back?