I am a solo, general practice attorney handling all your legal needs, including criminal defense, wills and trusts, bankruptcy, and divorce and related issues. I became a lawyer because I like helping people and I can use my legal knowledge to help individuals empower themselves. Establishing a relationship of trust between me and my clients is paramount to my practice. My clients are not cases to be won or lost. They are individuals with issues they need help to resolve. I listen, I understand, and I give honest legal advice to help my clients shape their goals and make effective decisions.
- Chicago divorce, After 8 years of marriage, what rights do I have?
- Recovering Wrongful Death Compensation Becomes Much Easier with the Help of a Lawyer
- Equitable Title. Am I right to dispute their finding of non-homestead property
- Seek Help of an Attorney to Get Out of Healthcare Fraud Charges
- remanded case to administrative law judge. Will he give me another hearing?