Founded in 2010, Family First Law Group was envisioned as a boutique law firm offering a work/life balance. The firs has enjoyed year after year triple digit growth while developing a reputation for fair, honest and dedicated representation. Embracing the company tag, Family First Law Group’s clients’ concerns are always the firms’ top priority.
Consultation with the right elder care law professional may save you a significant amount of financial resources and time when applying for Medicaid or when faced with the costs of long term care either now or in the near future. Call our office today. Ask for Mr. Niemann to personally discuss your New Jersey Medicaid matter toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Practices include Family Law, Elder Law, and Social Security Disability.
Bill Wollard is an estate planning attorney that serves residents of Texas all over the state. His background as a CPA helps him assists his clients with business planning and asset protection issues. Contact him for a free consultation.
The Law Offices of Roman Aminov is a client centric trusts and estates practice specializing in estate planning, elder law, and probate. We handle the drafting of wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, and trusts of all types. We also work on real estate related transactions including closings, lease reviews, and landlord/tenant issues. Allow us to advise and represent you on your important matters in a timely and professional manner while offering invaluable legal advice. Come in for a free consultation to see why our clients would never go to another firm again.
Denver law firm Baker Law Group puts our clients first. Every client is treated with courtesy and guaranteed effective representation. Call today for a Free Initial Consultation.
At the Law Offices of James A. Miller we build lifelong relationships with our clients and their families. Our unique service guarantee goes into each customized estate & nursing home protection plan crafted to help our clients protect, preserve and pass on their legacy to their loved ones.
Our law firm serves clients in the Campbell, CA area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance, Equity Limits Rise
- Estate Planning Is a Must for Single Parents
- When Do I Become Eligible for Social Security?
- Turn Over a New Leaf in 2013
- Tax Battle Over Rauschenberg Sculptural Combine Ends
- Dispute Ends; Hemsley Buried in El Paso
- How Long Can Probate Last? Ask Gibb Heirs
- Nursing Home Private Room Averaging Over $120,000 Annually in California
- Inheritance Planning: Evaluate Heirs Individually
- A Look at Postmortem Planning
- Keep Your Wealth in the Family
- Be Aware of Possible Nursing Home Expenses
- Social Security Going Electronic
- Who Will Care for Your Pet After Your Passing?
- Shedding Light on Unified Gift/Estate Tax
- Legal Professors: Do-It Yourself Notions Not a Viable Substitute
- Challenge to Actor's Will Demonstrates Probate Pitfall
- Scratch Below the Surface before Using Joint Accounts
- Wartime Veterans May Face Look-Back Period
- Some Observers Decry Estate Tax Rate
- Retirement is Expensive--Are You Getting Prepared?
- Keep Bills Low during Retirement
- Don't Procrastinate When Updates Become Necessary
- Will Everyone See Eye To Eye After Your Passing?
- Two People, One Exemption?
- Committed Couples
- Do You Really Want Your Estate To Be Probated?
- Act in Advance to Preserve Assets
- Medi-Cal Eligibility: Expert Guidance is Essential
- Estate Planning: Young Adults Are Not Exempt
An accident at work, or in an automobile, on a boat or in an aircraft can have devastating results and leave you unable to express your medical choices and wishes for medical treatment. Be prepared, today, by having Peck & Peck Law Offices write your medical treatment desires into active legal documentation such as health care powers of attorney, living wills, estate planning documents, and DNR documentation. Thereby making your medical treatment wishes legally binding. These proper legal documents make sure your wishes are respected and followed and give you and your family peace of mind.
Through an appropriate combination of health care powers of attorney, living wills and other estate planning documents, you can make your wishes clear and legally binding. In addition to ensuring that your wishes are respected, these documents prevent the burden of such decisions from falling to those you care about most.
Our law firm serves clients in the Quad Cities and Western Illinois area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.