Steve was born on March 15, 1962, in Boston, Massachusetts. His true roots, however, are firmly planted in the Pacific Northwest. Steve grew up in Richland, Washington and moved to Seattle in 1980 to attend college (Seattle Pacific University, B.A., cum laude, 1984). He lived in Princeton, New Jersey for three years during graduate school (Princeton Theological Seminary, M.Div., 1988). Steve returned to Puget Sound to attend law school in Tacoma (University of Puget Sound/Seattle University, J.D., 1993). He was admitted to the Washington State Bar in 1994. Steve is also admitted to practice in United States District Court, Western District of Washington.
The Law Offices of Robert Spitz offers help with Business Law, Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Personal Injury Cases.
Our law firm serves clients in the Campbell, CA area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance, Equity Limits Rise
- Estate Planning Is a Must for Single Parents
- When Do I Become Eligible for Social Security?
- Turn Over a New Leaf in 2013
- Tax Battle Over Rauschenberg Sculptural Combine Ends
- Dispute Ends; Hemsley Buried in El Paso
- How Long Can Probate Last? Ask Gibb Heirs
- Nursing Home Private Room Averaging Over $120,000 Annually in California
- Inheritance Planning: Evaluate Heirs Individually
- A Look at Postmortem Planning
- Keep Your Wealth in the Family
- Be Aware of Possible Nursing Home Expenses
- Social Security Going Electronic
- Who Will Care for Your Pet After Your Passing?
- Shedding Light on Unified Gift/Estate Tax
- Legal Professors: Do-It Yourself Notions Not a Viable Substitute
- Challenge to Actor's Will Demonstrates Probate Pitfall
- Scratch Below the Surface before Using Joint Accounts
- Wartime Veterans May Face Look-Back Period
- Some Observers Decry Estate Tax Rate
- Retirement is Expensive--Are You Getting Prepared?
- Keep Bills Low during Retirement
- Don't Procrastinate When Updates Become Necessary
- Will Everyone See Eye To Eye After Your Passing?
- Two People, One Exemption?
- Committed Couples
- Do You Really Want Your Estate To Be Probated?
- Act in Advance to Preserve Assets
- Medi-Cal Eligibility: Expert Guidance is Essential
- Estate Planning: Young Adults Are Not Exempt
Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer G. Martin Johnson is proud to offer Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy, IRS debt settlement, probate, estate planning, and other legal services to the Twin Cities metro area.