San Francisco Estate Planning Attorney
Our law firm serves clients in the Roserville, CA area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Dividing Your Estate Equally
- How to Ensure That Your Wishes Are Followed When You Die
- Understanding Medicaid Look-Back Period
- How to Acquire Date of Death Values
- Is a Reverse Mortgage Right for You?
- Can Hospice Care Help My Family?
- Hidden Assets That Warrant an Estate Plan
- How to Protect Against Identity Theft
- Should I Appoint Co-Trustees?
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Mickey Rooney Testifies for Congress about Elder Abuse
- Estate Planning Questions That May Make You Uncomfortable
- Welcome to the Sandwich Generation
- Understanding Social Security and Its Future
- Stieg Larsson -- Another Example of Why Estate Planning Is So Important
The Zucker Law Firm PLLC mainly provides estate planning advice and preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related documents. The firm services Northern Virginia clients in person, as well as other Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania clients remotely. It opened for business in 2003.
Our law firm serves clients in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Bee Gees Singer, Robin Gibb, Heirs Must Wait for Inheritances
- Memorial Service Finally Held for Actor Sherman Hemsley
- Transferring Assets? The Tax Man Looms
- Hemsley Case Underscores Value of Probate Avoidance
- DIY Legal Documents Objectively Examined
- Can Creditors Attack a Family Member's Inheritance?
- Recent NBER Findings Can Provide Motivation
- Achieve Three Objectives With Alaska Trusts
- Help Relatives Now, Reduce Future Tax Burden
- Early Action Leads To Comfortable Retirement
- Was Kinkade a Tipsy Testator?
- Seniors Benefit From Canine Companionship
- Be Realistic About Possible Contested Estate
- Pending Loss Of Estate Tax Portability A Concern
- Record Your Wishes To Reflect Current Relationships
- Be It Ever So Humble…
- Identity Thieves, Scam Artists Often Target Elders
- Debt Reduction Can Lead To Stress-Free Future
- Prepare To Address Assisted Living Expenses
- Your Last Will: The Human Element
- Oklahoma City Trust Administration Basics
- Who is Going to Handle Your Final Arrangements
- Tax Hikes Loom
Our firm is dedicated to providing you with quality estate planning resources, so you can become familiar with all of the existing options. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing such an important issue concerning both you and your family. We want to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family’s future.
If you have a well-drafted estate plan in place, you’ll ensure that your estate passes to whom you want, when you want, and is carried out in the manner you’ve chosen. You can rest assured that your family won’t have to endure the public process and costly matter of probate. The government won’t be able to take what you’ve spent a lifetime building. But you need to be aware of the many options that exist in estate planning—and you must choose your attorney wisely.
That is why Frank & Kraft, Attorneys at Law offers this wealth of free information and free seminars. Read our Estate Planning articles, and if you’re in the area, join us at an Estate Planning seminar. We want you to feel confident about the choices you make—let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
- Medicaid: You Can Keep More in 2013
- Equip Your Representative Properly
- Young Parents Should Take Nothing for Granted
- Strange Estate Tax Dispute Resolved
- Air Force Vet Hemsley Buried in El Paso
- Daily Mail: Probate May Take Five Years in Gibb Case
- Vehicles of Asset Transfer: Choose the Optimal Solutions
- Comprehensive Planning Includes Estate Administration
- Successful Families Must Employ Wealth Preservation Strategies
- SSA Forcing Conversion to Direct Deposits
- Nursing Home Costs on Upward Spiral
- How Do You Provide for Pets When Planning Estate?
- Unified Exclusion Applies to Estate Plus Taxable Gifts
- Legal Professors Examine DIY Last Wills
- Do You Have a Spendthrift Heir?
- NBER Sheds Light on Plight of Many Seniors
- Alaska Self-Settled Trusts Hold Appeal
- Give Less To IRS, More To Family
- Ongoing Choices Have Everything To Do With Retirement
- Kinkade Case Apparently Headed To Court
- A Small Step Can Make A Big Difference
- Consider Potential Fallout When Making Plans
- Portability Provision Slipping Away
- Alternative To Assisted Living Facility
- Legal Action Is Required For Committed Couples
- Don't Let Impulses Steal Your Retirement
- Elders Must Use Caution On The Internet
- Are You Aware Of Medicare Limitations?
- Are You Aware Of Medicare Limitations?
Mark S. Eghrari and Associates PLLC is a leading provider of expert estate planning guidance on Long Island, NY. We offer estate planning for individuals and families that minimize taxes and protect against the high cost of nursing care in order to preserve assets for future generations. Our mission is to provide the residents of Suffolk County, NY with the best information to serve their family and business interests while navigating these important decisions.
The law office of Santa Clarita Elder Law Attorney Jane M. McNamara is a unique law firm located in Santa Clarita, California. Our firm focuses on legal areas which often affect seniors, the disabled, and their families.
These areas encompass Estate Planning, planning for Long-Term Care needs, Medi-Cal eligibility and Asset Protection, Elder Law, Special Needs Trusts, and Conservatorships for disabled young adults.
Our firm also focuses on legal areas which affect those handling a deceased loved one’s affairs. Losing a loved one is difficult, but adding the pressure of administering an estate can be overwhelming without proper guidance.
Our firm assists executors, trustees, surviving spouses, and family members in after-death procedures which often include trust administration and probate