At our firm, we take the time to explain every aspect of the foreclosure process to our clients. We have fresh ideas and apply high professional standards to help our clients keep their homes and develop a defense strategy tailored to their case.
RKE Law Group is a firm of experienced foreclosure defense attorneys dedicated to providing our clients with unyielding excellence to help achieve the best possible results for their personal situation. We have maintained excellent relations with our clients and the community by building our firm around time tested and lasting values – respect and courtesy.
RKE Law Group attorneys put you, our client first. We work hard to only provide you with the highest quality of hands-on legal service, and we are committed to handling your case in a personal and professional manner.
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, it is important that you speak to an attorney at the Law Offices Of Zhou & Chini. We guarantee you that our experienced bankruptcy attorneys will fix many of your debt problems so you could get a fresh start in your finances.
With offices in Camden, Collingswood, Mt. Holly and Vineland, Southern New Jersey bankruptcy lawyers Brad Spiller, Janet Sozio and the law firm of Brenner, Brenner & Spiller are dedicated to resolving our clients’ financial issues.
Sentinel Law, P. A.337 East Bay Street, Suite D
Jacksonville, FL 32202877-663-6380
Web Address: http://www.sentinelfirm.com
Sentinel Law, P.A is a firm proudly serving the communities and businesses throughout Florida. Our main office is located downtown Jacksonville, right across form the court house. Sentinel Law, P.A (Sentinel) is committed to providing each client legal work of the highest caliber in a responsive, efficient, and cost-effective manner. We understand that people require ethical and diligent assistance with legal problems. The trust given to an attorney to represent a client is never taken for granted at Sentinel.What can you expect from Sentinel?
1. Service second to none. Sentinel prides itself in treating every client with the utmost consideration and integrity. We contact our clients at least twice a month to update them on the status of their case and any new developments. We also have extended hours to help everyday people who are unable to get out of work.
2. Community focused. Sentinel takes time to host workshops, seminars, and focus groups, to tackle todays most pressing legal issues. Those working in Sentinel also contribute to legal journals, local committees, and charity work. If you would like more information about our conferences, seminars, and community projects, contact us at (877) 663-6380.
3. Flat Fees & Payment Plans. Most of our clients retain our firm on a flat fee basis. This allows you to go into a legal matter knowing what it will cost and what you will receive. In flat fee arrangements, you’ll never get billed just to call us, or talk with an attorney about your case status. We’re here to help you have peace of mind, not add to your stress and concerns.
4. Extended Hours. Our firm is open till 8pm on Monday through Wednesday. This allows our Attorney’s to communicate and meet with clients in a convenient time that does not conflict with their work schedules.Corporate Services:
Whether your company is a publicly traded Fortune 500 or a small mom and pop operation, Sentinel provides a series of internal services to streamline your operations. Some of our services include but are not limited to:
* Industry Compliance Reviews & Applications
* Contract Review and Drafting
* Corporate Formation and Startups
* Negotiation Assistance
* Legal Billing Audits & Reviews
* Legal Service Assessments
* Labor Law Compliance
* Customized Reports and Research
* Business Closings
* Real estate & Land use
* Civil Litigation
* Construction & Liens
*Please know that Sentinel Law, P.A does not provide tax information or tax strategies. However, Sentinel Law, P.A. will work with in-house and third-party accountants to assist your company in reaching its goals.
Sentinel believes that everyday working people deserve someone looking out for their legal interests. Below is a list of services that are designed to help working families and individuals:
* Fair Debt Collection Violations
* Fair Credit Reporting Violations
* Foreclosure Defense
* Loan Modifications
* Wills & Probate
* Estate & Trusts
* Civil Litigation
Agricultural Disputes and Contracts
Equestrian Liability and Contracts
Animal Estates and TrustsWe have two locations in Jacksonville to serve you. In addition, we also have satelitte offices in Gainesville, Orlando, and Daytona Beach.
This post was submitted by jcossey.