Rothrock Law Firm provides bankruptcy, tax, and immigration services in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Steve Klitzner is a leading Miami Florida based tax attorney. Services include tax and IRS problem relief for individuals and businesses. Visit the Florida tax Solvers online or call today to see how they can help solve your tax problem.
Our law firm serves clients in the Campbell, CA area and provides assistance in estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, trust administration and probate.
- Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance, Equity Limits Rise
- Estate Planning Is a Must for Single Parents
- When Do I Become Eligible for Social Security?
- Turn Over a New Leaf in 2013
- Tax Battle Over Rauschenberg Sculptural Combine Ends
- Dispute Ends; Hemsley Buried in El Paso
- How Long Can Probate Last? Ask Gibb Heirs
- Nursing Home Private Room Averaging Over $120,000 Annually in California
- Inheritance Planning: Evaluate Heirs Individually
- A Look at Postmortem Planning
- Keep Your Wealth in the Family
- Be Aware of Possible Nursing Home Expenses
- Social Security Going Electronic
- Who Will Care for Your Pet After Your Passing?
- Shedding Light on Unified Gift/Estate Tax
- Legal Professors: Do-It Yourself Notions Not a Viable Substitute
- Challenge to Actor's Will Demonstrates Probate Pitfall
- Scratch Below the Surface before Using Joint Accounts
- Wartime Veterans May Face Look-Back Period
- Some Observers Decry Estate Tax Rate
- Retirement is Expensive--Are You Getting Prepared?
- Keep Bills Low during Retirement
- Don't Procrastinate When Updates Become Necessary
- Will Everyone See Eye To Eye After Your Passing?
- Two People, One Exemption?
- Committed Couples
- Do You Really Want Your Estate To Be Probated?
- Act in Advance to Preserve Assets
- Medi-Cal Eligibility: Expert Guidance is Essential
- Estate Planning: Young Adults Are Not Exempt
IRS Defense is an experienced team of tax lawyers, certified public accountants, Enrolled Agents and Legal Counselors representing individuals and businesses since 1989 in Austin, Texas.
Thomas Hogan Law Office 119 Washington Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678 (916) 520-8905 | The Thomas Hogan Law Office has vast experience when it comes to handling bankruptcy, divorce, family law, tax, DUI, and Personal Injury cases. With 25 years of experience, we can quickly identify the issue in your case. Call or visit us for a free 15 minute consultation.
Local tax law practitioner, advising and representing taxpayers in Louisiana in a variety of matters.
Tax attorney Jack Fishman spent 25 years with the IRS, serving as a special agent. Jack Fishman now practices tax law in Atlanta, Georgia, helping individuals and businesses nationwide in the areas of IRS tax disputes, audits and investigations.
Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer G. Martin Johnson is proud to offer Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy, IRS debt settlement, probate, estate planning, and other legal services to the Twin Cities metro area.