Cohen IP Law Group, PC is involved in the development and protection of intellectual property rights by filing U.S. national and foreign patent, trademark, and copyright applications. Which includes the pursuit and defense of business, entertainment, copyright and trademark infringement claims and litigation in related areas such as theft of trade secrets, false advertising, non-competition agreements, deceptive and unfair trade practices, internet law, cybersquatting, domain name disputes (ICANN), TTAB, and breach of licensing agreements.
- Paying utilities after moving out?
- How to legally share lyrics and guitar tab?
- Crime, he is worried about his GH crime experience. Expungement?
- Drug testing termination, does he have grounds to file a lawsuit?
- She was supposed to come to the US but the interviewer did not believe that it was a real marriage and did not approve her to enter the US