You think Workers’ Comp takes care of itself? You’re wrong.
In order to help our clients better understand the Colorado Workers’ Compensation system, we have prepared a free Injury Handbook which includes answers to important questions such as:
- What is Colorado Workers’ Compensation?
- What benefits are available to injured workers?
- What are common mistakes made by injured workers?
- Who pays for medical expenses?
- What if my Workers’ Compensation claim is denied?
- Can I sue the person who caused my injury and still collect Workers’ Compensation?
- Can my Workers’ Compensation benefits be reduced?
- What should I do about Social Security, Pension or Disability benefits?
- What happens if I can never return to any type of work, i.e., Permanent Total Disability?
- Who will pay for my future medical care?
- How does a Workers’ Compensation case settle?
Order your free copy of Burg Simpson’s INJURY HANDBOOK. Call 303-792-5595.
For more than 36 years, our award-winning team of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability lawyers has helped injured workers:
1. Understand Colorado Workers’ Compensation laws;
2. Receive fair compensation for their injuries;
3. Obtain quality medical care;
4. Obtain reimbursement for legitimate expenses;
5. Bring third-party personal injury lawsuits when someone outside of their company cause the on-the-job injury;
6. Make applications for additional Social Security benefits.
Workers’ Compensation cases can be complex legal claims, and in most cases are best handled by an experienced lawyer, backed by a veteran team of paralegals, in-house nurses and support staff. With Burg Simpson, that is exactly what you will get.
The Law Offices of Cochran, Foley & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to representing individuals and families who have suffered catastrophic losses as a result of injuries, disabilities or death. Although financial compensation is a primary consideration, we also realize that the injured victim and their family must have guarantees of future security including health insurance, payment for wage loss, educational trust funds, etc.
Clients are offered the opportunity to retain our services under a contingency fee agreement – our firm is only paid if we make a recovery on behalf of the individual or the family. If there is no recovery, the individual owes us nothing. As a consequence, our skill and judgment justify our fee, not a bill.
At Zappone & Fiore Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing you with the best legal services in worker’s compensation, social security and disability, traffic law, real estate, matrimonial law and various criminal and DWI matters.
Arizona Worker’s Comp. Attorneys offering FREE PHONE CONSULTATIONS: 602-248-0380