R. Mack Babcock, Esq.
2626 W. Alamo Avenue, Littleton, CO 80120
Based in the Denver metro area in Littleton, the Babcock Law Firm represents individuals and families across the great state of Colorado. We represent Colorado citizens and those injured when visiting Colorado in workers compensation, personal injury and insurance dispute matters. Limiting our practice enables us to maintain a high level of specialization. Committing to one practice area gives clients a voice during the legislative process where other battles are waged regarding compensation, personal injury and insurance laws. We are members of several professional organizations that actively lobby state representatives and officials on behalf of injury victims.
Colorado workers’ compensation attorney R. Mack Babcock spends his life continuously striving for excellence. In his most recent venture as founder of the Babcock Law Firm, LLC, Mack uses his extensive legal experience, insight and professional relationships to help Colorado’s workers obtain all of the compensation benefits afforded to them under the law.
Mack belongs to several legal associations including the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and the Colorado Professionals in Workers’ Compensation. He is also included on Super Lawyers’ 2010 list of “Rising Stars” in Colorado.
Mack is also a husband and proud father of two young children. When he’s not with his family or vigorously fighting for the rights of clients as a workers’ compensation attorney, you will probably find him swimming at the pool or running and biking along Colorado’s scenic roads. He has competed in several marathons, road races and triathlons, including several half and full distance Ironman triathlons.
- Acquiring your Colorado Temporary Partial Disability Benefits
- How to Obtain Your Workers Compensation Benefits under Colorado Law
- What to do if your employer's doctor is not providing proper care for your injury?
- Guide to Collecting Car Accident Damages from Colorado Government
- What if I’m in a Car Accident with an Uninsured Motorist in Colorado?
- Questions to Ask Your Personal Injury Attorney During First Consultation
- Obtaining Workers Comp Benefits for Colorado Oil & Gas Workers