what “.37 mg/L” means for a blood concentration of methadone, or what “2.2 mg/Kg” means for a liver ccncentration of methadone. If you have a toxicology result that you would like to submit for interpretation, please email the lawyers at Methadone Law, and they can email you a chart that will help you understand what the numbers mean. www.methadonelaw.com
Phyllis Lile-King (Overdose Law )
- Made the mistake of going to an illegal website. Any repercussions?
- New business, which documents do I need to operate with those machines?
- Fired under wrongful circumstances. Assistant manager has illegal drugs with him while on the clock.
- Using a Disability Attorney to Get the Social Security Disability Benefits You Deserve
- attachment of property under section 9. Will I get my property back?