Wage or salary serves as an employee’s compensation for the work he has done for the whole month. In most states, including California, there are two designated paydays in a month. Therefore, an employee’s wages must be paid twice during each calendar month.
Rodney Mesriani (Mesriani Law Group)
- Chicago divorce, After 8 years of marriage, what rights do I have?
- Recovering Wrongful Death Compensation Becomes Much Easier with the Help of a Lawyer
- Equitable Title. Am I right to dispute their finding of non-homestead property
- Seek Help of an Attorney to Get Out of Healthcare Fraud Charges
- remanded case to administrative law judge. Will he give me another hearing?