It is a widely held belief that if one begins taking Propecia and they experience side effects, such as gynecomastia, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, impotence, etc., they can simply stop taking the medication and everything goes back to normal. Unfortunately this is often not the case.
David Cates (Cates Law)
- Chicago divorce, After 8 years of marriage, what rights do I have?
- Recovering Wrongful Death Compensation Becomes Much Easier with the Help of a Lawyer
- Equitable Title. Am I right to dispute their finding of non-homestead property
- Seek Help of an Attorney to Get Out of Healthcare Fraud Charges
- remanded case to administrative law judge. Will he give me another hearing?