8141 N Main St,
Dayton, OH 45415
The Gudorf Law Group, LLC provides comprehensive guidance and advice regarding estate planning, Medicaid planning, asset protection, business law, family farm preservation, Veteran’s Benefits, or tax law.
Dayton, Ohio attorney Ted Gudorf, J.D., LL.M. has the distinction of being the first attorney in Ohio to obtain a Master of Laws degree in estate planning and elder law. Mr. Gudorf is also one of only 152 Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Specialists in estate planning, trust and probate law. Mr. Ted Gudorf is a well known public speaker and has made hundreds of presentations throughout the country. Ted Gudorf was named an Ohio Super Lawyer in 2010 and 2011. Ted is also an author having co-authored two books, namely, Estate Planning Strategies published in 2010 and For Ohio Doctors published in 2011.
Ohio Estate Planning Attorney Ted Gudorf handles:
Special Needs Planning
Dayton, Ohio attorney Ted Gudorf helps ease the worries of seniors, veterans, and their families by setting-up estates to ensure the proper distribution of assets, as well as establishing eligibility for Medicaid and/or Veteran’s Benefits, while minimizing expenses such as taxes, court costs and attorney’s fees.
- What are Life Estates and How are They Used in Planned Giving?
- Ohio Medicaid Planning & Qualification — Do I Really Need an Attorney?
- Best States to Start an LLC for Asset Protection? Ohio is Now at Top of the List
- Attorney Explains When Living Trusts Protect Assets and When They Don’t
- What Assets Can My Spouse Keep if I Enter a Nursing Home Under Medicaid?
- Errors in Wills or Trusts Caused by Other Attorneys
- Proving a Lost or Destroyed Will in an Ohio Probate Court
- Requirements for Creating a Will that is Valid in Ohio
- Living Probate: What Is It?
- Challenging a Will When Undue Influence is Involved
- Challenging The Validity of a Will