Victorianne C. Maxwell
1200 East Morehead Street, # 140, Charlotte, NC 28204
Attorney Maxwell is a Charlotte, North Carolina Attorney who practices: Bankruptcy, Tax, and Traffic Law.
SUNY ALBANY, ALUM
North Carolina Central University School of Law
* Bankruptcy Filings Chapter 7 and 13
* Civil Litigation, of Counsel on Plaintiff and Defense Matters
* Business Start ups and Consulting
* Debt Defense and Settlement
* Divorce, Seperation, Support, & Custody Matters
* Traffic, Felony, & Misdemeanor Defense; Motor Vehicle Administration Hearings and Appeals
North Carolina Central University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
State University of New York at Albany, Bachelor of Arts.
French (Native Speaker)
Kreyol (Native Speaker)
BAR ADMISSIONS\LICENSURE & ASSOCIATIONS
North Carolina Notary Public, Mecklenburg County
State Bar of North Carolina.
Middle District of North Carolina.
Western District of North Carolina.
United States Court of Veterans Appeals.
North Carolina Bar Association
Ms. Maxwell believes it is important to give back to her community and has been actively involved in many not-for-profit organizations see http://maxwelllegal.com/probono
- Traffic School: A consequence of Traffic Tickets?
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy : Documents Needed to File
- TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY: HOW TO
- INCOME TAX BRACKETS
- PAYING OFF TRAFFIC TICKET FINES
- COLLECTION OF A DEBT DISCHARGED IN BANKRUPTCY
- Beating a Traffic Ticket in North Carolina: What is a PJC?
- Insurance cash values are exempt in North Carolina
- Wage Garnishments by unsecured creditors in North Carolina
- More people can qualify to file Chapter 7: Means Test Updated
- SOUTH CAROLINA BANKRUPTCY EXEMPTIONS
- IRS collection notices ? Being Garnished? Need to File back taxes
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Attorney
- Could your bad credit have an effect on your employment opportunities?
- INNOCENT SPOUSE TAX RELIEF
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON TRAFFIC TICKETS
- How does Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Work
- Same Sex Marriage and Bankruptcy
- FREQUENTLY ASKED TRAFFIC TICKET QUESTIONS
- Tax Attorney: Why you should Hire One
- FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY WHERE SPOUSES ARE SEPARATED
- 2012 TAX RETURNS: Changes and Updates
- 1040 Tax Forms: Individual Returns
- TAX TIPS: EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (EIN)
- IRS Withholding Exemptions What Should You Claim?
- Charlotte Speeding Tickets
- Commercial Driver's License
- Preparing Yourself for a Bankruptcy Consultation
- Having A Valid and Clean License Can Be Invaluable
- IRS Tax Assessments : What you should know
- IRS TAX ASSISTANCE: GET IT FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE
- Suspended License reasons why this occurs in North Carolina
- Will I loose my house if I file for bankruptcy?
- BANKRUPTCY ALTERNATIVES
- CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY IN A NUTSHELL
- Should you be worried about a non-moving north carolina traffic violation?
- My income is above the median? Can I still quailify for Bankruptcy?
- TAX AND CIVIL PENALITIES WILL IRS EVER ABATE OR REMOVE?
- North Carolina DMV & Insurance Points
- RADAR DETECTORS IN NORTH CAROLINA
- CAR REPOSESSIONS AND YOUR CREDIT
- NORTH CAROLINA SPEEDING TICKETS ARE A SERIOUS MATTER
- IRS GARNISHMENTS
- WAGE GARNISHMENTS IN NORTH CAROLINA
- FORECLOSURE DEFENSE ATTORNEY
- Tax Relief: IRS TAX HELP
- MECKLENBURG COUNTY NOTARY SERVICES
- North Carolina Small Business Attorney
- How many driver's license points will I receive for a North Carolina Traffic Ticket?
- Tax Q&A
- Income Tax Questions and Answer
- Improve your credit Score After Bankruptcy
- HOW TO READ YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT
- Can Bankruptcy Get you out of Foreclosure?
- Are payday loans discharged in Bankruptcy?
- Can the Bank still sue me if they have already foreclosed or repossessed property?
- NORTH CAROLINA TRAFFIC TICKETS ARE A SERIOUS MATTER
- What Happens If You Default on Your Student Loans
- THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU ARE FACING FORECLOSURE IN NORTH CAROLINA
- Bankruptcy Trustee Role
- Bankruptcy Basics
- How Traffic Tickets May Impact Your Auto Insurance Premiums
- BANKRUPTCY AND TAX DEBT
- Mortgage Home Loan Modification & Approval Rates
- Your Credit Score your Life! Consider starting fresh
- North Carolina congressman proposing credit score bill
- North Carolina among the highest layoffs in the south
- Speeding Ticket Topic #5: Traffic Accidents
- Speeding Ticket Topic #4: License Restorations
- Speeding Ticket Topic #3: Motions for appropriate relief
- Pay and Ride Do you need to sign a reaffirmation agreement
- THE DEBT CEILING, YOUR CREDIT, AND BANKRUPTCY
- When can I take non-taxable distributions from my retirement accounts?
- RECEIVED A SPEEDING TICKET, ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD
- Increased traffic stops and sobriety checks in North Carolina
- Solutions to your mounting Debt
- HOW DO I GET OUT A NORTH CAROLINA SPEEDING TICKET
- Do It Yourself Legal Forms
- TILL DEBT DO YOU PART : MARITAL DEBT AND MARITAL PROPERTY
- SAME SEX MARRIAGE AND BANKRUPTCY
- Things that can happen If you ignore the tax notices
- HOW JUDGMENTS CAN BE AVOIDED IN BANKRUPTCY
- I MAKE OVER THE MEDIAN INCOME CAN I STILL QUALIFY FOR CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY?
- Do Not Allow Medical Bills To Consume You And Destroy Your Credit
- Why Loan Modifications Do Not Stop Foreclosure
- Mecklenburg County Traffic Tickets
- Don't Lie on your Bankruptcy Petition there are consequences
- Do you have to sign a reaffirmation agreement to keep my car if I file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- When can I take non-taxable distributions from my retirement accounts?
- Things You Should Look for in a Traffic Attorney
- Bankruptcy Questions and Answers Part 1
- Bankruptcy Question and Answer: Part 2
- Debt and Foreclosure Questions & Answer
- Foreclosure and Debt Q & A Part II
- Preparing Yourself To File For Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Traffic Tickets Q & A
- Mortgage Underwriting Guidelines
- Qualifying for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Household Income (Part 1)
- Domestic Support Obligations and Bankruptcy
- How The Cost of Health Care Could Be Effecting Your Finances
- How to Avoid a Judgement in Bankruptcy
- Once a lien is filed, your credit rating may be harmed.
- Speeding Tickets in Charlotte
- Debt Collection and Your Rights
- Steps to Becoming Debt Free
- How often can I file for Bankruptcy
- UNDERSTANDING THE BANKRUPTCY PROCESS : DISCHARGE PART 2
- UNDERSTANDING THE BANKRUPTCY PROCESS: AUTOMATIC STAY (PART 1)
- Traffic Questions and Answers
- Income Tax Terms You Should Know
- North Carolina Estate Planning
- Foreclosure and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Should you sign a Reaffirmation Agreement after Bankruptcy
- Post Bankruptcy Credit Repair and Growth
- Driver License Compact (DLC) Reciprocity amoung states
- Your North Carolina Driver's License Can be suspended for Personal Injury Claims
- Detailed North Carolina Foreclosure Process
- Do not allow creditors to fool you: Bankruptcy can actually help
- BANKRUPTCY TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- Home Foreclosure and Debt Cancellation
- Bankruptcy and Your Credit Score
- Bankruptcy and Mortgage Loan Modifications
- Student Loans and Bankruptcy
- Process of Filing 341 Meeting
- Applying for Auto Loans during Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Short Sales in North Carolina
- REASON # 6 TO FILE FOR CHAPTER 7 TAX LIENS!
- When it makes sense to file Bankruptcy
- REASON # DIVORCE, YOUR CREDIT, AND FINANCES
- REASON # 4 TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY Recent Loss of Employment
- REASON # 3 To File for Bankruptcy: Tax Liens, Garnishments
- REASON # 2 TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY : FORECLOSURE
- REASON # 1 TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY IS UNPAID MEDICAL BILLS
- Speeding Ticket Topic #2 Failures to appear
- Speeding Ticket Topic #1 traffic tickets
- The End of Tax Season is near? Have you filed? Extension? Owe Back Taxes?
- REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NORTH CAROLINA BANKRUPTCY
- BANKRUPTCY TERMS
- Bankruptcy Fees
- IF I FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY DOES MY SPOUSE HAVE TO FILE TOO?
- Reopening old Speeding tickets (Motions for Appropriate relief)
- THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT BANKRUPTCY